Featured Post

SIX KEYS TO A LITERARY GENETIC CODE

In essays on the subject of centricity, I've most often used the image of a geometrical circle, which, as I explained here,  owes someth...

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT

Sequart declined those two essays, as is their prerogative.  However, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that
 this guy doesn't speak well for their current direction, given that his basic way to critique another writer's opinions is to make shit up.

Kelly Thompson and others probably haven't liked my extrapolation from their quotes, but I've presented the quotes, and Master of Prevarication Colin Smith either presents quotes out of context or through his own "attack dog" style of bizarro-world interpretation.

I've responded at length, but it's a pretty disgusting affair.  All in all, par for the course as far as what passes for debate in online comic-book circles.

No comments: